In early 2014, Michael & Ann Murphy established Eco Relics. The idea stemmed from our desire to prevent usable construction supplies from entering landfills, while simultaneously preserving as many architectural relics as possible. We are passionate about investing in our community here in Northeast Florida through salvaging building materials from various sources and selling them at a fraction of the retail cost. In keeping with our mission of reusing and re-purposing, we’ve set up shop in a historic railroad depot in the heart of Downtown Jacksonville.
Reuse, Recycle, Repurpose
Eco Relics is committed to reducing waste, repurposing supplies, and providing reclaimed and discount building materials to our community.
- We are devoted to reusing historic architectural building materials.
- We are dedicated to finding creative solutions that keep building materials out of landfills.
- We supply our customers with discounted building materials in order to promote the rehabilitation of historic houses.
- The craftsmen in our custom wood shop are committed to constructing unique pieces that customers treasure.
- We created a place where people who share our commitment to sustainable development can reuse and repurpose items we salvage, as well as sell us unwanted objects.
Stop by and see our wide selection of architectural salvage, discount building materials, antiques and vintage relics. Some of our products include:
- Building Materials
- New and Reclaimed Lumber
- Live Edge Slab Lumber
- Wood Flooring
- Tile Flooring
- Counter Tops
- New and Used Tools
- Woodworking Supplies
- Electrical Equipment
- Lighting Fixtures, Lamps, Chandeliers
- Salvage Doors
- Salvage Windows
- Garden Salvage, Pavers, Concrete
- New and Salvaged Plumbing Fixtures
- New and Salvaged Hardware
- Antiques and Cool Relics
- And so much more…
We are passionate about investing in our community here in Northeast Florida through salvaging building materials from various sources and selling them at a fraction of the retail cost. In keeping with our mission of reusing and re-purposing, we’ve set up shop in a historic railroad depot in the heart of Downtown Jacksonville. Everything we do at Eco Relics is in harmony with our ‘Green Ethos’ and we encourage all our customers to adopt this mindset.
In just a few short years, our team has grown to over 20 people, as our company has expanded and developed. We are based in
Jacksonville, Florida and our team is as diverse and unique as our inventory.